Course ObjectiveThe student is able to analyse a problem within the field of theology
and/or religious studies and to write a coherent, well-defined and
methodologically sound report on it. The student:
- shows knowledge and insights in a part of theology or religious
- shows the ability to reason and argue in a consistent and creative
- is able to assemble and analyse research materials.
- is able to do research in a more or less independent way
- is able to report the results in a clear and logical order.
Teaching MethodsIndividual supervision.
Method of AssessmentThesis.
Entry RequirementsThe student must have completed the specialisation modules (i.e.
Media 1 & 2, Spiritual Care 1 & 2 etc.) Hermeneutics and Research Skills
Target AudienceOnly for students of the one-year master of the faculty Religion and
Additional InformationEnroll for the course "Thesis" and follow the instructions on
|Period||Ac. Year (sept)|
|Language of Tuition||English|
|Faculty||Faculty of Religion and Theology|
|Course Coordinator||prof. dr. E. van Staalduine-Sulman|
You need to register for this course yourself
This course is also available as: