Course ObjectiveThe student is able to analyse a problem within the field of theology
and/or religious studies and to write a coherent, well-defined and
methodologically sound thesis or research article on it. The student:
- shows knowledge and insights in a part of theology or religious
- shows the ability to reason and argue in a consistent and creative
- is able to assemble and analyse research materials.
- is able to do research in a more or less independent way
- is able to report the results in a clear and logical order.
Course ContentWriting a thesis under the guidance of two supervisors.
Teaching MethodsIndividual supervision.
Method of AssessmentThesis.
Entry RequirementsThe course Research Skills and Research Design must have been
Target AudienceOnly for students of the Research Master of the faculty Religion and
Additional InformationEnroll for the course "Thesis 2 year Masters" and follow the
instructions on Canvas.
|Period||Ac. Year (sept)|
|Language of Tuition||English|
|Faculty||Faculty of Religion and Theology|
|Course Coordinator||prof. dr. E. van Staalduine-Sulman|
You need to register for this course yourself
This course is also available as: