Course ObjectiveIntroduce, clarify, deepen, and expand the material from the other
courses; helping to make it easier to study the direction Econometrics.
Course ContentThis course is designed to assist students in various areas. The topics
of the meetings changes from practical topics, i.e. "information about
the honors programme", "information on how to install software on your
personal computers" to meeting the program directors and coordinators.
This course is a zero ECTS course. Attendance to the meetings are
mandatory. Students who fails to attend these meetings have to provide a
This course will cover among other things
• Use of VUNet / Rooster /Canvas
• Meeting with study advisors
• Meeting with Alumni
• Use of the library, the index, journals and books
• Tutoring: Know your tutor / mentor / department.
• Introduction to scientific writing
• LaTeX introduction
• The department: Research and the link to the courses
Method of AssessmentGeen directe toetsing.
|Language of Tuition||English|
|Faculty||School of Business and Economics|
|Course Coordinator||dr. H. Karabiyik|
|Examiner||dr. H. Karabiyik|
dr. F. Blasques Albergaria Amaral
You need to register for this course yourself
This course is also available as: