The Master Entrepreneurship provides you with cutting-edge knowledge on entrepreneurship, relevant skills, and an entrepreneurial attitude. In addition, the you are able to bridge theory and practice by applying and creating relevant academic knowledge on entrepreneurship in real life settings to solve challenging problems. Accordingly, you are equipped to assess and successfully develop new business ideas, in uncertain environments, with limited resources but with decent foundations, in the context of both new ventures as well as established firms.
Top-5 reasons to study Entrepreneurship in Amsterdam
- Become more entrepreneurial Gain practically relevant knowledge, boost your entrepreneurial skills and attitude and get ready for your career as employee or entrepreneur.
- Learn to put your knowledge into practice Get challenged by using your knowledge in a practically relevant way: validate your own business ideas, solve real-life challenges, and do an internship.
- Increase your network Benefit from an international student body and the networks of two universities within the vibrant Amsterdam start-up ecosystem and corporate world.
- Learn from interesting guest speakers We bring the outside world into the classroom by inviting interesting guest speakers from both start-ups/scale-ups as well as corporates.
- Tailor your study programme to your interests Create your own programme by choosing specialisation courses and electives. And if you want: an internship.
The Master Entrepreneurship is joint degree programme of VU and UvA. The setting is Amsterdam, one of the most entrepreneurial cities in the world.
|Faculty||School of Business and Economics|
an external course, you need permission from the exam board in advance.
|New Venture Creation and Development||P2||6EC||E_ENT_NVCD|
|Cases in Creative Entrepreneurship||P4||6EC||E_ENT_CE|
|Entrepreneurship in Science and Technology||P4||6EC||E_ENT_EST|
|Entrepreneurship in the Service Industry||P4||6EC||E_ENT_ESI|