Course ObjectiveIn this course, students will:
- learn theory and methods concerning communication and interaction in a
Web context. (Knowledge and understanding) (Apply Knowledge and
- understand how distributed user data and devices work in the context
of the Social Web. (Knowledge and understanding)
Course ContentThis course will cover theory, methods and techniques for:
- personalization for Web applications;
- Web user & context modelling;
- user-generated content and metadata;
- multi-device interaction;
- usage of social-web data.
Teaching Methods- lectures
- practical sessions
- assignments including final paper
Method of AssessmentWeighted average of group assignments (A), group presentations (Pres),
and final individual paper (R).
Literature- Course lecture slides;
- Selected articles, videos and Web links for each lecture.
Target AudienceMSc Artificial Intelligence
MSc Information Sciences
MSc Computer Science
MSc Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems
Recommended background knowledgeBasic programming skills.
|Language of Tuition||English|
|Faculty||Faculty of Science|
|Course Coordinator||dr. D. Ceolin MSc|
|Examiner||dr. D. Ceolin MSc|
dr. D. Ceolin MSc
You need to register for this course yourself
Last-minute registration is available for this course.
|Teaching Methods||Computer lab, Lecture|
This course is also available as: