Dit vak wordt in het Engels aangeboden. Omschrijvingen kunnen daardoor mogelijk alleen in het Engels worden weergegeven.
Doel vakThis course provides you with knowledge about treasury management
practices in multinational companies, large SMEs and non-profit
organisations, including the latest Fintech developments.
After successfully completing this course you (Bridging Theory and
- have a broad understanding of bank relationship management, working
capital management (including) cash management and FX- and interest rate
risks and hedging techniques
- are able to understand a treasury management organisation
- are able to implement a treasury management strategy
- know how to communicate as treasurer with investors and bankers
- know how to communicate as finance professional, internally within the
organization and externally with investors and bankers (Professional /
- are able to put treasury management in broader (strategic)
perspective (Broadening Your Horizon)
Inhoud vakThe course contains a general introduction on treasury management with
as central themes
- financial analysis including forecasting
- cash management (debt- and credit management), working capital
- forex and interest rate management
- treasury organization
OnderwijsvormEach of the six weeks of the course feature four hours of lectures and
two tutorials including presentations of groups assignments and feedback
from other groups and the lecturer
ToetsvormIn order to pass the course, you need a minimum grade of 5.5 both for
the exam and the assignments. The final grade is calculated by 0.7 x
exam grade plus 0.3 x assignment grade.
LiteratuurBook TBA. Handouts and in addition a syllabus will be made available
during the first lecture
for the group assignments including additional information also for the
|Faculteit||School of Business and Economics|
|Vakcoördinator||drs. F.J.J. Boumans MBA|
|Examinator||drs. F.J.J. Boumans MBA|
Voor dit vak moet je zelf intekenen.
Voor dit vak kun je last-minute intekenen.
Dit vak is ook toegankelijk als: